The Yealink SIP T41S is in stock.
The Yealink SIP-T41S is a 6-line desktop VoIP phone with a high resolution 2.7" backlit graphical display. The integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) ensures easy deployment with centralised power and back up. As a result, this phone does not come with a power supply. This device supports up to 6 SIP accounts. It is easy and comfortable to use and its stand can be adjusted into 2 angles.
With a USB port, the SIP-T41S comes with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB recording features. It also features three pages of flexible buttons. The flexible buttons can be programmed with up to 15 paperless DSS keys.
- Yealink Optima HD voice
- Supports Ethernet
- 2.7" 192 x 64-pixel display with backlight
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- Paper label free design
- PoE support
- Headset, EHS support
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Codecs: G.722, G.711(A/μ), G.723, G.729AB, G.726, GSM
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Call hold, mute, DND
- One-touch speed dial
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Group listening, SMS, emergency call
- Redial, call return, auto-answer
- Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
- 3-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, XML Browser, action URL
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF), BLF list
- Bridged Line Appearance(BLA)/SCA
- Anonymous call, Anonymous call rejection
- DND & forward synchronization
- BroadWorks anywhere
- N-Way Calling, remote office
- Network call logs
- BroadSoft call-centre features
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Voice mail, call park, call pickup
- Intercom, paging, music on hold
- Call completion, call recording
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.