The Yealink T29G with Expansion Module (SIP-T29G-INC) is in stock.
The Yealink T29G with Expansion Module is a bundle consisting of the most advanced model in Yealink´s T2 series and an expansion module.
With a TFT colour display and Yealink Optima HD technology, the Yealink T29G delivers excellent voice quality and supports up to 16 VoIP accounts. The expansion module allows management for a high volume of calls. This bundle is perfcet for intensive use in busy offices and will meet all of your essential business requirements.
- 16 VoIP accounts, hotline, emergency call
- Call waiting, call transfer, call forward
- Hold, mute, flash, auto-answer, redial
- 3-way conference, DND, speed dial
- XML Phonebook search/import/export
- Black list, call history (1000 entries)
- Volume adjustment, ring tone selection
- Tone scheme, System log
- Multi-language (more than 20)
- Supports up to 6 expansion modules
- SMS, Voicemail, MWI
- Call park, call pickup
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- Bridge/router mode
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Secure configuration file via AES encryption
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Admin/user configuration mode
- TI TITAN chipset
- 480x272 graphic LCD with 4-level grayscales
- 48 keys including 16 programmable keys
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) headset port
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- 1XRJ12 (6P6C) expansion module port
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
EXP20 Expansion Module
- Actionable LCD-accessible icons
- Compatible with SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G phone models
- 160 x 320 graphic LCD display with backlight
- 20 physical, dual-colour programmable LED keys
- Additional 18 keys available
- Advanced call functions: multi-person conferencing, BFL list, LDAP, call-fowarding
- XML browser functionality
- Two accessible pages
- Stand with adjustable angles
- Two or fewer expansion models can be powered
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.