The Yealink T29G (SIP-T29G) is in stock.
The Yealink T29G is a desktop VoIP phone with display and excellent audio quality. This is a perfect unit for any professional who needs easy, comfortable access to IP functions.
The T29G supports up to 6 expansion modules (EXP20) to increase the phone’s capacity.
Please note that this phone operates using PoE, so does not come with a power supply.
- 16 VoIP accounts, hotline, emergency call
- Call waiting, call transfer, call forward
- Hold, mute, flash, auto-answer, redial
- 3-way conference, DND, speed dial
- XML Phonebook search/import/export
- Black list, call history (1000 entries)
- Volume adjustment, ring tone selection
- Tone scheme, System log
- Multi-language (more than 20)
- Supports up to 6 expansion modules
- SMS, Voicemail, MWI
- Call park, call pickup
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- Bridge/router mode
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Secure configuration file via AES encryption
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Admin/user configuration mode
- TI TITAN chipset
- 480×272 graphic LCD with 4-level grayscales
- 48 keys including 16 programmable keys
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) headset port
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- 1XRJ12 (6P6C) expansion module port
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.