The Yealink W52H cordless DECT IP additional handset (SIP-W52H) is in stock.
The W52H handset is an additional handset for the W52P cordless IP DECT phone, which provides a wide range of features, such as 3-way conferencing, call forwarding, intercom etc.
Up to five stylish W52 handsets can be registered to the base station, which provides coverage of up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors. This phone is easy to set up and works with the most widely used platforms, such as Broadsoft, Asterisk, 3CX, etc.
Please quote Yealink W52H cordless DECT IP additional handset or product code: SIP-W52H when ordering.
- Cordless IP DECT handset
- Up to 5 handsets can be paired with each base
- Range up to 50m indoors
- Range up to 300m outdoors
- Energy-saving features
- Up to 4 simultaneous calls
- Up to 5 VoIP accounts
- Handset select for receiving a call
- Handset and Number select for making a call
- Paging, Intercom, Auto-answer
- Call hold, Call transfer
- Switching between calls
- 3-way conferencing
- Call waiting, Mute, DND
- Caller ID display, Redial
- Anonymous call, Anonymous call rejection
- Call forward (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Speed dial, Voicemail, Silence
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Local Phonebook for up to 500 entries (store in the base)
- Remote Phonebook
- Phonebook search / import / export
- Call history (Outgoing/Missed/Accepted)
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Reset to factory, Reboot
- Keypad lock, Emergency call
- Dial Plan, Music on hold
- Broadsoft Directory, BroadSoft Call Log
- Broadworks Feature Key Synchronization
- 9 ringer melodies
- Screen Saver, Two kinds of colour schemes
- Multiple languages
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Receiver volume control: 5 steps
- Ringer volume control: 5 steps+off
- Multiple advisory tones
- Acoustic warning for low battery status
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711µ/A, G.723, G.726, G.729, iLBC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB
- Range: 50 meters indoor, 300 meters outdoor
- 10 hours talk time, 100 hours standby time
- 1.8’’ 128x160 pixels colour display
- LCD backlit, Key backlit
- Energy-saving ECO mode/ECO Mode+
- 12 key numerical keypad, 5 navigation keys 2 softkeys, 6 function keys, 6 shortcut keys
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.