MF Communications have the Alcatel-Lucent 400 DECT handset, part code 3BN67302AA (alternative part code 3BN66302AA), in stock.
The Alcatel-Lucent 400 DECT handset offers an easy-to-use and reliable voice communication solution that addresses the mobility needs of evolving business environments.
This handset addresses more intensive and shared mobility needs. The 400 DECT offers simple and efficient voice communications, enhanced usability and compatibility with the existing Alcatel-Lucent base station portfolio.
MF Communications customer service and quality assurance allow you to buy with confidence. All refurbished and new business telephones and system parts come fully tested and with a full warranty.
We carry a large stock of refurbished and new telephones and system parts. Please quote Alcatel-Lucent 400 DECT handset or product code: 3BN67302AA when ordering.
- Supports Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX telephony protocol
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and intuitive operation
- Vibrate mode
- Display backlight
- Belt clip
- Color display
- Keypad backlight
- Headset connection
- Global portability through software-programmable country adaptations (frequency and power) that allow a single 400 DECT handset to be used in multiple countries
- Infrastructure investment protection (compatibility with deployed Alcatel-Lucent DECT base stations)
- Excellent voice quality and business telephony featuresthroughout the workplace contributing to improved userresponsiveness and productivity
- Long battery life (Lithium-ion technology)
- Durability in harsh environments
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.