The Nortel Meridian Analogue Terminal Adapter (ATA), part number: NTMN68BA, allows for connection of an off-the-shelf analogue device, such as fax machine, laptop or PC, to be connected to the M3902, M3903, M3904 and M3905 digital telephones.
The Meridian ATA negates the requirement for separate analogue lines to be run to the desk top or for separate analogue lines cards to be installed to the system. The Norstar Meridian ATA provides an economical solution for connecting analogue devices and in addition the ATA can receive and pass Dual Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) or dial pulse and supports modem connection rates of up to 33.6kbps.
MF Communications stock the Nortel ATA M3900 Module, part number: NTMN68BA, including the charcoal (NTMN68BA-70). All parts and accessories come fully tested with a full warranty.
MF Communications supplies a range of Nortel and Meridian accessories, phones and PBX spares. All are available for shipping worldwide.
- Analogue terminal adapter for M3902, M3903, M3904 & M3905 digital telephones
- Inserts into the Accessory Connection Module (ACM) - can only connect if this is in place
- Connects third party analogue devices such as fax machines, Laptops and PCs
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.