The Nortel M3820 phone (NTDL03QC) is in stock.
The Nortel M3820 phone (product code: NTDL03QC), comes in three colour options: Chameleon Ash (NTDL03QC-35), Charcoal (NTDL03QC-70) and Grey (NTDL03QC-93).
The Nortel M3820 phone, also known as Meridian Option M3820 and the Nortel Meridian M3820, is the most advanced telephone of the Meridian Option Orion range and is compatible with the Nortel Meridian 1 system. It is ideal for users who make frequent calls, such as executives, managers and personal assistants, or for those who rely on a telephone which gives easy and quick access to their stored contacts.
The 13 line/feature keys of the M3820 model can be increased to 57 with the addition of up to two M3022 Key Modules. These feature keys can be configured in any combination, as required.
The Meridian Option M3820 (part number part number NTDL03QC) is available from MF Communications, fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and with a warranty.
MF Communications supply a range of high quality Nortel and Meridian Option phones, accessories and PBX spares. All are available for worldwide shipping.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Nortel M3XXX Series business phones and phone accessories including:
- 3 Configurable feature keys
- 2 x 24 character display
- On-hook dialling
- Group Listening
- Speaker/Mute Indicator
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Headset Facility
- Directory list supporting 75 entries
- Callers List supporting 20 entries
- Redial list supporting 5 entries
- Volume control
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.