The Nortel M3902 Basic Phone (product code: NTMN32) is in stock.
The Nortel Meridian M3902, also known as Meridian Option M3902, is a single line, digital telephone that is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system. This economical, hands-free telephone is ideal for areas of light telephone use, such as manufacturing plants and warehouses.
The Nortel M3902 business phone has six fixed feature keys, with the addition of an 'options' list for easy personalisation and access to the voice messaging system. In addition, an Accessory Connection Module (ACM) can be attached to the Nortel M3902 telephone, allowing it to support up to two 'snap-in' cartridges.
The M3902 business phone is available in two colour options - platinum (NTMN32-66) and charcoal (NTMN32-70) and is available from MF Communications, fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new, complete with a full one year warranty.
MF Communications also stock the Avaya M3902 Basic Phone.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Nortel M3900 Series business phones and phone accessories including:
- 2 x 24 character display
- 6 fixed feature keys (options, message, transfer, goodbye, hold and smart)
- Interactive soft keys for quick feature access
- User-selectable ring tone
- Multiple language selection
- Supports amplified headsets and one snap-in cartridge accessor
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.