The Nortel M3905 Call Centre Phone (Product Code: NTMN35) is in stock.
The Nortel M3905 is also known as the Meridian Option M3905 and the Nortel Meridian M3905 and is available in two colour options: charcoal (NTMN35-70) and platinum (NTMN35-66).
The Nortel Meridian Option M3905 Call Center Phone is a multi-line digital phone for the Nortel Meridian M1 system and is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system and ideal for office professionals or technical specialists.
The Nortel M3905 Call Centre Phone supports up to 7 lines and is specifically designed for busy call centres. This business phone features includes six ACD fixed feature keys, programmable soft keys, and 'call centre' actions including Emergency, Make Busy, Not Ready, Supervisor and In-Calls. The M3905 is compatible with an Analogue Terminal Adapter and an External Alerter & Recording Interface.
All Nortel business phones are fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and issued with a full warranty.
When contacting us about this business phone, please quote Nortel M3905 Call Centre Phone or NTMN35.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Nortel M3900 Series business phones and phone accessories including:
- Multi-line digital phone supporting up to 7 lines with a 4 x 24 character display
- Six fixed ACD feature keys with LED (headset, emergency, make busy, not ready, supervisor, in-calls)
- Interactive soft keys for quick access to numerous features
- Dual headset jacks and Supervisor Observe key (talk/listen or listen only)
- Supports 2 snap-in cartridge accessories for analogue terminal adapter (ATA) and external alerter and recording interface
- Handset Optional
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.