The Siemens Openstage 20G HFA Phone (product code: S30817-S7401-B103) is in stock.
The Openstage 20G HFA business phone comes in Lava and is known by two product codes: S30817-S7401-B103 and L30250-F600-C158.
The Siemens OpenStage 20G HFA is a full duplex, hands free business phone with a 1000 Mbit Ethernet switch. Features include a tiltable two-line LCD display, six fixed function keys and a three-way navigation pad. The Openstage 20G HFA has a two-port built-in Ethernet switch, supports standards-based SIP and computer telephony integration (CTI).
MF Communications offer a full one year warranty with all Siemens business phones.
If you are looking to buy new, remanufactured or refurbished phones, did you know the Openstage 15G and Openstage 20G range are interchangeable?
MF Communications stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business phones. Please quote Siemens Openstage 20G HFA or S30817-S7401-B103-S when contacting us about this product.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens OpenStage 20 business phones and phone accessories including:
- 3-way navigation key
- 6 fixed function keys
- Volume keys (Loudspeaker/+/-)
- Keypad with 12 keys
- Tiltable LCD 2 line display
- 5 red LEDs for key signalling
- Full-duplex hands-free talking with high quality housing microphone and loudspeaker
- 2 ports 10/100Base-T built-in Ethernet switch (OpenStage 20 G: 1000 Mbit Ethernet switch)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) according to IEEE 802.3af or external power supply (EU, US and UK power adapters)
- Supports Codecs G.711, G.729AB, G.722 Wideband (7kHz)
- Standard based SIP support according to RFC 3261 (with SIP software)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Third party call control
- Various housing colours (ice blue, lava)
- Wall mountable
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.