The Siemens Optipoint 410 Standard phone (product code: S30817-S7203-A101) is in stock.
The Optipoint 410 Standard is a full duplex IP telephone with a high-end speaker phone. This makes it particularly suitable for call centres, conference rooms or any office dealing with a high volume of calls.
The Optipoint 410 Standard is a cost effective and flexible option that can reduce administration costs and efforts through its 10/100 Base-T mini switch, which allows it to be connected to the corporate LAN. It is able to utilise VoIP telephony with standard voice Codecs and QoS mechanisms for high voice quality. The ability to add on features to the Siemens Optipoint 410 Standard is possible through the open hardware and software platforms.
In addition to the features offered by the Optipoint 410 Economy telephone, the 410 Standard includes an integrated headset port and two Easy-add adapter slots for the addition of Key Modules.
The Siemens Optipoint 410 Standard is only compatible with the Siemens Hicom and Siemens Hipath System and not for home use.
MF Communications stocks a wide range of Siemens phones and PBX hardware, available for shipping worldwide. All come fully tested and with a full warranty. Please quote Siemens Optipoint 410 Standard or part number S30817-S7203 when ordering.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens Optipoint 410 business phones and phone accessories including:
- 8 function keys
- Volume control
- Wall mountable
- 2 modular bays
- Alphanumeric 2x24 display
- Headset port
- Mini Ethernet switch
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.