The Siemens Optipoint 500 Entry telephone is in stock and available in either arctic (part code S30817-S7101-A101) or manganese (part code S30817-S7101-A107).
The Siemens Optipoint 500 Entry telephone is the most competitively priced multi-line telephone available. It is ideal for areas where a display or speaker phone is not required, such as warehouses, lobbies or break rooms.
The Optipoint 500 Entry is compatible with the HiCom 150H and 300H and the HiPath 3000 and 4000 telephone systems, when connected to a digital extension. It comes with eight programmable features keys with LEDs, on-hook dialling, open listening for hands free, message waiting lamp and volume control. The programmable keys provide single button access to commonly used features such as speed dialling, outside lines and other extensions. The Siemens Optipoint 500 Entry is only compatible with the Siemens Hicom and Siemens Hipath System and not for home use.
Are you looking for a compatible Optipoint 500 Entry headset?
MF Communications can provide a range of Siemens phones and accessories, including the Siemens Optipoint 500 Entry telephones. Available either new or remanufactured, fully tested and re-boxed, with a warranty, they can be shipped worldwide.
Please quote Siemens Optipoint 500 Entry or part number S30817-S7101, when ordering.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens Optipoint 500 business phones and phone accessories including:
- Message Waiting Lamp
- 8 Function keys
- Ringer and Handset volume control
- Suitable for wall-mounting
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.