The Siemens Openstage 15T phone (product code: S30817-S7301-A503) is in stock.
The Openstage 15T is a competitively priced model with an array of easy to use features and is suitable for any office environment. It is compatible with the HiPath telephone system and is available for TDM, HFA or SIP environments. This full duplex, hands free telephone, with integrated microphone and speaker, can support the addition of the Openstage Key Module 15 for add-on features.
MF Communications keep a wide range of Siemens business phones and accessories in stock.
The Siemens Openstage 15T phone comes in two colours. Each is known by two different product codes:
Siemens Openstage 15T Ice Blue is S30817-S7301-A501 or L30250-F600-C174
Siemens Openstage 15T Lava is S30817-S7301-A503 or L30250-F600-C175
When contacting us about this phone, please quote Siemens Openstage 15T and one of the product codes above.
All second-user products come fully tested and are sold with a full warranty.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens OpenStage 15 business phones and phone accessories including:
- Graphical display, 2 lines monochrome (not tiltable) Keypad
- 8 programmable keys with red LEDs (upgradable with Key Module)
- Key labelling with paper strips
- Control keys +/-
- 3 navigation keys
- Speakerphone (full duplex) Wall-mountable
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.