The Siemens Optipoint 500 Advance Phone is in stock and available in two colours, either arctic (product code: S30817-S7104-A101) or manganese (part code S30817-S7104-A101).
The Siemens Optipoint 500 Advance telephone is the most highly functional of the Optipoint 500 range, suitable for executives, admin assistants and call centre agents alike.
The Optipoint 500 Advance is compatible with the HiCom 150H and 300H and the HiPath 3000 and 4000 telephone systems, when connected to a digital extension. It comes with nineteen programmable features keys with LEDs and a shift key to allow two functions to be programmed in to each key.
The 2-line x 24 character LCD screen is backlit making it easy to read and OptiGuide navigation keys provide easier access to commonly used features such as outside lines or internal extensions. The Siemens Optipoint500 Advance is a full duplex telephone; the duplex hands free speaker, with two volume control buttons, allowing two-way conversations without clipping. In addition this telephone has on-hook dialling, caller ID, internal messaging, integrated USB port and headset and two Easy-Add adapter bays for the addition of Key Modules.
The Siemens Optipoint 500 Advance business phone is only compatible with the Siemens Hicom and Siemens Hipath System and not for home use.
MF Communications stock a wide range of Siemens business phones, telephone system parts and Carrier networking equipment. All are fully tested before being sold. All remanufactured products are reconditioned to as-new status, replacing casings, hand pieces, buttons, and DESI strips, as required, before being re-boxed and shipped complete with a full warranty.
Please quote Siemens Optipoint 500 Advance or part number S30817-S7104, when contacting us about this business phone. If you can't find what you are looking for, please contact and we will find it for you.
Are you looking for a compatible Optipoint 500 Advance headset?
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens Optipoint 500 business phones and phone accessories including:
- Message Waiting Lamp
- 19 Feature Keys
- Ringer and Handset Volume
- LCD Display
- Key Module Adapter
- Plug-in USB Interface
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.