The Siemens Optiset E Basic telephone has a simple and robust design that is compatible with the HiPath and HiCom range of telephone systems.
With eight programmable feature keys, LED display for number redial, message receive and consultation, on-hook dialling, open listening and volume control, this basic model for voice and data communication provides an innovative solution at an affordable price.
Furthermore, with the availability of an Easy-Add adapter bay, the Optiset E Basic provides a degree of flexibility for your workplace solutions. Siemens have replaced the Optiset telephones with their OptiPoint range. However Siemens Optiset telephones are still used all over the world with Siemens HiPath and HiCom telephone systems.
MF communications can supply fully tested, remanufactured and re-boxed Siemens Optiset E Basic telephones (part number S30817-S7003) with a full warranty, shipped worldwide.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens Optiset E business phones and phone accessories including:
- Eight feature keys with LEDs
- Two volume control keys
- Open listening speaker for hands-free dialing
- One Easy-add adapter bay for phone, analog, data or ISDN connectivity
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.