The Siemens Optiset E Memory telephone is compatible with the HiCom range of telephone systems only and is the most advanced telephone in the Optiset range.
It is suitable for use as a high-power executive phone or as an attendant telephone. Like the Optiset E Advance Plus, the Optiset E Memory telephone has 12 programmable function keys with LEDs, message waiting lamp, open listening, volume control and key module support via the two additional adapter sockets which allow four key modules to be attached, each consisting of 16 feature keys with LEDs.
In addition the Optiset E Memory telephone has an electronic notebook (ENB) for which the alphanumeric keypad can be used for storing up to 300 contact details. For ease of use the LCD display has eight lines, each with up to 24 characters.
Part Number for the Siemens Optiset E Memory Phone is S30817-S7008-A108. Siemens have replaced the Optiset telephones with their OptiPoint range. However Siemens Optiset telephones are still used all over the world with Siemens HiPath and HiCom telephone systems.
MF communications can supply fully tested, remanufactured and re-boxed Optiset E Memory telephones with a full warranty. These are available for worldwide shipping.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens Optiset E business phones and phone accessories including:
- Doubles as either a high-power executive phone or attendant phone
- optiGuide navigation keys
- 12 feature keys with LEDs
- Two-way optiVoice speakerphone
- Two volume-control keys
- Electronic notebook allows you to store up to 300 names, addresses, and phone and fax numbers
- Oversized 8-line x 24-character display
- Two Easy-Add Adapter bays
- Supports up to four Siemens Optiset E Key Modules
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.