The Siemens Optiset E Key Module (S30817-S7009-B101) is in stock.
The Siemens Optiset E Key Module can be connected to the Siemens Optiset E Advance Plus and Memory models. Each Key Module provides an extra 16 programmable features and up to four key modules can be connected to each phone, allowing an extra 64 additional feature keys in total.
The Optiset E Key Module can increase call-handling efficiency and accuracy when used at an attendant station by providing users with single-button access to speed dial numbers or Direct Station Selection (DSS) to internal extensions.
Siemens have replaced the Optiset telephones with their OptiPoint range, however Siemens Optiset telephones are still used all over the world with Siemens HiPath and HiCom telephone systems. MF communications can supply fully tested, remanufactured and boxed, as new, Siemens equipment, available for shipping worldwide.
Please quote Siemens Optiset E Key Module or part number S30817-S7009-B101 when contacting us about this product.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens Optiset E business phones and phone accessories including:
- Expands phone capabilities
- Easily attaches to Siemens Optiset E Advance Plus, Siemens Optiset E Advance Plus or Siemens Optiset E Advance or Siemens E Memory models
- Adds 16 key buttons
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.