It’s every business’ aim to cut costs and save money, isn’t it? Here is some advice on how to save money on your business phone system.
A little bit of maintenance and attention to your system can go a long way to extending its life, which means you don’t have to waste money on replacing it too soon, or lose business when you lose contact with your customers.
So, how can you extend the life of your business phone system?
Here are some helpful tips:
- Complete system health check – an engineer can check your equipment, ensure there is no wastage and make sure the system is running at optimum levels
- Replacing parts – if equipment breaks, replace one item and not the whole system. Even if your system is no longer manufactured, at MF Communications we can supply many new and remanufactured parts
- Updates and upgrades – software updates can help fix old issues
- Use qualified engineers – it’s all very well to do everything in-house, but sometimes it is better to use qualified telephone engineers who know the best ways to improve and repair systems
- Don’t ignore problems – if something is running slow, something is broken or there appears to be a technical glitch, fix it rather than ignoring it, and it should help the efficiency of the whole system
- Get a maintenance support package – you can get all of the above and more as part of a support contract which can give you the peace of mind that you have someone to turn to if something goes wrong
“Our customers take out a support contract with us, and more importantly renew it with us, because they realise that their phone lines are fundamental to their business. Not only do we help keep the phone system working at optimum levels, but they also get the peace of mind that we will be there to support them if they lose that all important contact with their customers.” says Fraser Young, Managing Director, MF Communications.
Want the peace of mind of a maintenance support package?
At MF Communications we can provide different levels of business phone system support depending on your business needs. With more than 15 years of professional experience, we provide software support, programming, installation, handset supply, support for equipment no longer manufactured, yearly system check-ups and disaster recovery solutions.
All that, plus 365 day support (where available), a personal account manager and nationwide engineers – a support contract with us will really add value to your business.